If you long for a more meaningful family bonding time that’s restful yet packed with adventures, what better way than to book a Machu Picchu family vacation or retreat, or a combination of both.
Retreats are usually purposeful getaways where you and family members immerse in the local culture, learn ways to relax your body, and refresh your soul. Vacations, on the other hand, are more about treks to interesting places, fun activities, and shopping for souvenirs.
Our Machu Picchu Family Vacation packages offer you the best of both worlds: the tranquility of retreats interwoven with the fun and excitement of vacations.
And because we don’t believe in “one-size-fits-all” vacations, you can customize your Machu Picchu Family Retreat or vacation with our expert retreats-and-tours planner who is based in Cusco, Peru and has been working with families and companies for years, planning their own Machu Picchu adventure.
- Trek through the Inca Jungle on the way to Machu Picchu.
- Take a downhill bike ride through the Sacred Snow Inca fields.
- Go ziplining and water-rafting.
- Take part of an authentic Ayahuaska ceremony with a real shaman and experience both physical and spiritual healing.
- Walk through the sacred ruins of Machu Picchu as an expert bilingual guide narrates its history and unravels its mystery.
- Learn about the healing properties of more than 200 plants of the Andes.
- Stroll the cobbled streets of Cusco and sample tasty street food as you chat with colorfully dressed locals.
- Get greeted by the Incan King and Queen
- Shop for authentic Peruvian keepsakes and mementos… Plus more!
We guarantee a once-in-a-lifetime experience that your family will be talking about for years to come.
It’s time to create fresh and vivid memories with your loved ones.
Let a Machu Picchu family retreat be one of those memories.